Low Risks-Low Rates. Start a USDA Loan Today
For a family with low income, buying a home might be very tough. Things are getting even worse when they don’t qualify for any conventional loan. If you are one of them, we want to tell you there is a way! USDA Loans are mortgages that can help you realise your dream of home ownership.
Backed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, they offer home mortgages for eligible suburban and rural areas. But you don’t need to worry! The good news is that 97% of US territory is considered USDA loan-eligible.
The USDA guaranty makes this loan the most protected among other home mortgages. That’s why you can easily get access to below-market rates. USDA loan rates are the lowest among FHA, VA and conventional loans. Moreover, without putting any money down, you can finance 100% of the purchase price. This is what makes USDA loans extremely affordable.
USDA Loan Criteria
You might want to consider the following factors before starting your home mortgage. Make sure you meet the criteria listed below:
- USDA loans are specifically designed for primary residences. Search other options in case you want to purchase a vacation home.
- Keep in mind that the home under USDA contract needs to be modest in size, design and cost. No luxury like a pool will be accepted.
- The location of an eligible rural area is a must. Also make sure that the house corresponds to the building codes.
- The loan rates are restricted to 30-year fixed rate and 15-year fixed rate only. You will find no adjustable rates in these mortgage programs. So if your plans are set in stone, this is a right loan for you.
- If you don’t have the minimum credit score of 640, you can still hope to be eligible. There are lenders who can find alternative solutions for you.
- There is no restriction for the USDA loan size. Your debt-to-income determines the amount you can borrow.
- USDA loans has no limitation for first-time buyers in Las Vegas. If you are a repeat buyer, you are also eligible.
We are here to help you get the key to your dream home. Get in touch with us today!